If you want to make it shine, don’t forget to pay attention to the garage or carport! Staging all your rooms can make a big difference.
Making a house on the market shine is all about attention to detail. If you’re going the extra mile to ensure your home is a stand-out, you’ll probably go beyond the typical touch-ups that refresh curb appeal. You might even decide to stage your home, especially if you’re not living in it while it’s for sale.
One “room” you don’t want to forget when you stage? Your garage!
Staging a garage may sound excessive, but professionals at 740 Designs Staging assuring it’s an important and frequently-used entryway to a home. What your prospective buyer will see first is garage doors, so make sure they are in a proper condition. Otherwise call garage door repair in Dallas TX | Metro Garage Door Repair for an urgent repair. While many prospective buyers may expect a dark, cluttered, unfinished concrete box, you can surprise and delight them by following these simple garage staging tips:
1. Clear out the clutter. Yes, it might mean renting storage space, but that can be a good idea anyway when you’re staging a home to impress. Weed through the junk, have your garage sale, and then store the balance off-site.
2. Enhance the floors. Cracked, stained, or otherwise shoddy looking concrete flooring can be a visual turn-off. If you’re not planning on sealing, priming, and painting the floor, at least get a suitable cleaning chemical or power washer to brighten up the flooring.
3. Organize what remains. A workshop area with hook boards for small tools can be appealing, especially if great care is taken to make the area look tidy and functional.
4. Create more storage space on walls or hanging from the ceiling. Provided your garage isn’t low-ceilinged or particularly tight, shelving and hanging racks can show your buyers how much room they’ll have to keep extra tools, seasonal decorations, or sports equipment handy.
5. Tune up the lighting. A nice hanging fluorescent fixture, plugged into outlets or existing fixture outlets can change your garage from a dungeon into a clean, inviting place. Besides, don’t you want to highlight all that hard work you’ve done?
Are you looking to add a new shed to your residential, commercial or agricultural property? If so, get in touch with the experienced shed builders at The Shed Company (shed suppliers). Their team handles the entire process for you. From design & supply, handling council requirements, pouring your concrete slab, all the way through to shed construction & after sales service.
Adding steel buildings to your property can be very hard for many people, if you want to make the process much easier, then check out these Steel building kits for you. It can be so much help instead of hiring another company that could possibly charge you way more expensive.
Want to make your house stand-out in the market? I’m happy to share all the tips and tricks I have to give your home an edge. Let’s connect!
Call me, Mike Cribbin at 314-954-6500 or drop me an email
Share this video with friends and/or family